Motorcycle Sweepstakes and Booth Traffic Builder
Take part as a sponsor for the Custom Coal Prep 2011 motorcycle sweepstakes. All registered attendees will be given a passport at registration that will require them to come to the sponsor booths to attain a special stamp. Sponsors will have their company name and booth number listed in the passport to direct them to their booth for the stamp. The completed passport will be then put into a bin for the grand drawing that will take place on Thursday May 5th during the show. The custom motorcycle will be on display throughout the event.
- A 1/2 page ad (7.625” x 5”) in the show directory, where you can include your booth #, your tagline, and a note to visit your booth to get a validation stamp.
- A listing in the Special Events section on our Coal Prep website and show directory as a sweepstakes sponsor.
- A listing in show directory with your company logo, noting you as a sweepstakes sponsor.
- Your company name and logo will be listed on signage at the raffle bin and motorcycle location.
- All sponsors will be Listed in a special pre-show email blast to registered attendees prior to the show.
Cost: $1000 (Exclusive Opportunity, limited to the first 15 companies)
For more information, see page 8 of the Coal Prep 2011 Marketing Opportunities Handbook
Click Here for Sweepstakes Official Rules
||The drawing onsite at Coal Prep will be in Booth #2408 in the Rupp Arena. Kodiak representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the custom bike they’ve built